Friday, April 10, 2020

MATHIEU - REPORT FROM THE HAGUE

I am sad as many of us but still very hopeful that things will change for the better. We want to contribute to make this happen even if the future appears to be more uncertain than it normally is.

As long as we in “Europa”  stick together there is hope.

I send you a one pager of what I did today and hopefully can continue to do for some time to come .

I feel good under the circumstances and doing these things I do keeps me going. Of course we have our normal ( day to day) challenges such as my spouse recovering from a fall when she broke her wrist in January (23/1) after we visited Madrid at the annual Fitur ( where I learned from my friend from MACAO what Covid 19 was going to bring us…Macao at that time was locked down completely already then).
We indeed noticed in Madrid that many Chinese people already were wearing masks. When we went to buy some for ourselves ( after I had the info from my friend) all pharmacies were sold out……very strange . And also very sad to learn that now Madrid and Spain have so many victims.

We maintain regular contacts with the children/friends and family members and as my wife and me are still positive we try to share this positivism with others as much as possible.

Therefore I am sending you the very best wishes as well.

Included you find an example of  what I am doing on a daily basis. Try to be flexible as well: no strict hours unless it concerns “working people” .

Credits to all my family members of course.
Feel happy and privileged these days.

Mathieu
The Hague, The Netherlands
09 04 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment