Monday, March 30, 2020

ADRIANA - REPORT FROM ITALY

Here in Italy, the first opening date is set to April 6th but I do not believe it will be.

As the government sets the last possible date to July 31st I hope it will be as soon as possible in between.

People start getting crazy. Everybody wants to get out, everybody knows everything, everybody wants me to wear a mask even though in the pharmacy they have written it is not necessary unless you think you are sick or deal with old people.

Pets get abandoned, pet owners get a hatred, strangers do whatever they want, nobody cares.

It looks like we have no more robberies, drug addiction, domestic violence and so one. 

I do not believe it, but they do not show up, it is Corona show time now.

My husband goes to work some days in the week, he has to be alone in the office, in order to respect the rules- My brother and sister in law got smart working.

We are lucky, nobody is sick and I am the only jobless one. And the only hurt one, since I broke my shoulder abt one month ago, i.e. a lot of pain and few ways to recover (no therapy, no swimming pool, no holidays in the sun, no tan session) but it gets slowly better and this is a matter of fact, really not a complaint

I go grocery shopping once in a week, same as my Canadian friends, stay at home, clean the house, pet the cat, talk to friends, read and make some crochet work read your mail and posts, always very interesting.

That's it. Wishing you a good day with your family and hoping everybody can get out safe soon.

Adriana,
Italy - 30 03 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment