Friday, March 27, 2020

LARS - REFLECTIONS FROM AND AROUND HOME WORK IN BRUSSELS

I have now been working from home since Friday the 13th of March, which is now exactly 2 weeks. It has been ok, even though the actual work is somewhat more difficult. I have not felt lonely (at least not yet), and it helps feeling closer to family and friends with the use of Skype and other programmes used for talking with or without camera. 

Personally I prefer not to read too much in the news, as I have found it to affect my mood in a negative way. Nothing changes anyway whether I read about it or not. I do though make sure to read the given instructions from the authorities and make sure to follow them. 

I am happy that it is still possible to go for a walk outside, and that still get the important exercise too. I hope this can be continued, even though we are expecting more strict rules in the coming days in Belgium. 

I hope everyone reading this will follow the instructions too and that you are all safe :)

Lars 

Bruxelles

No comments:

Post a Comment